- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
E-mail & E-Statement Encryption
Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server is an email security solution that makes it easier to safely communicate with external business partners and customers. The Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server is shipped as a hardened appliance and delivers standards-based e-mail encryption capabilities in a comprehensive platform.
This email security solution, which also can secure PDF e-statements, is easy to deploy and maintain for organizations that communicate sensitive or regulated information — both inside and outside their organization — via e-mail.
Email security works best if it requires little to no action on the part of the user. With the Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server, senders only need to know the email address of the recipient. They aren't required to know what encryption method the email recipient prefers, or need to have the recipient's email security credentials (e.g., digital certificates, PGP keys, or no credentials at all) before sending an encrypted email message.
The Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server makes it possible to secure email messages with diverse users outside your own messaging environment. It employs a variety of email encryption standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, Adobe PDF and Web-based email security. In fact, it's even interoperable with the Research in Motion (RIM) BlackBerry platform to encrypt messages to BlackBerry smartphone deployments.
The solution automatically encrypts email before it is delivered to external recipients without requiring any additional desktop software or end-user action. The solution can also integrate with third-party content-scanners as required.
The Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server is a non-invasive, easy-to-use email encryption appliance that helps enable secure communication and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Senders need only know the email address of intended recipients
- Broad range of sending options from user-initiated encryption plug-ins to policy-based email scanning
- Provides email encryption capabilities that support a wide range of delivery options, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, Adobe PDF and secure webmail standards for secure access
- Includes onboard content-filtering of outgoing messages based on customer-definable policies or can seamlessly integrate with third-party content-scanners
- Uses the embedded, standards-based certification authority to transparently manage and retrieve existing S/MIME and OpenPGP external user certificates; generates new S/MIME proxy certificates when necessary for BOTH internal and external users; integrates with existing Microsoft and Entrust PKIs as required
- Offers integration with statement-generation application for secure e-statement delivery
- Provides appliance clustering to support load-sharing, fail-over and disaster recovery deployment requirements
- Provides centralized encryption solution with comprehensive system management, administration, reporting and auditing capabilities to meet the most stringent IT requirements; includes a system dashboard, message-tracking interface and various reporting and diagnostic tools
- Does not require the deployment of additional desktop software
- Enables integration with optional solution components such as portal authentication systems, content control, email archiving, storage area networks, anti-spam/antivirus, SNMP monitoring and multifactor authentication
- Supports most email environments, including Lotus Domino®, Microsoft® Exchange®, Novell GroupWise and any SMTP-compliant infrastructure
- Works seamlessly with mobile email clients such as RIM BlackBerry and HTML-enabled, browser-based cell phones
- Includes native content-scanning or integration with off-board content scanners
- Available as a hardened appliance platform in hardware-based or VMWare-based options
Affordability. Entrust's cost-effective solution enables your organization to protect intellectual property, comply with government mandates and secure valuable identities and information — and for less than third-party, bolt-on solutions.
Proactive Security. Comply with the increasing number of industry, state and federal regulations that require the encryption of sensitive data, such as the personally identifiable information (PII) of customers, patients, partners and citizens. Avoid regulatory penalties and benefit from encryption safe harbors when communicating sensitive or regulated information over email.
Professional Services & Support. Whether for custom installation or 24-hour support, Entrust remains a trusted partner from deployment through the life of the solution.
- Entrust Entelligence Group Share
A transparent and persistent network folder encryption solution
- Entrust Entelligence Security Provider
An enterprise-wide security platform that enables strong authentication, encryption and digital signatures capabilities
- Entrust Entelligence Solo
Provides data encryption and digital signature capabilities to individual users outside your organization
- Entrust Authority Security Manager
Manages the digital keys and certificates within a PKI
- Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
A strong versatile authentication platform for the enterprise environment
- Encryption 101
- Implementing Transparent Security for Desktop Encryption Users
- Implementing Transparent Security for BlackBerry Users
- Take Exchange 2007 to the Max
- Encrypting Email With Your Eyes Closed