- By Category
- Entrust Authority
- Entrust SSL Certificates
- Entrust Discovery
- Entrust Entelligence
- Entrust GetAccess
- Entrust IdentityGuard
- Managed Services PKI
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform
- Entrust TransactionGuard
- Entrust TruePass
- Entrust USB Tokens
- Products A-Z
Email compliance solutions help organizations secure intellectual property, prevent harassment and protect the corporate brand. Real-time, automated policy enforcement tools help stop email violations before they occur. Email encryption, together with content monitoring and control technology, can provide complete email compliance protection.
It can be used to reduce the time, cost, and risk of electronic communications, including the distribution of financial data, HR information, contract negotiations, personalized customer communications and more.
The Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server solves these challenges by implementing easy-to-use solutions within an organization, including:
- Automatic scanning of all outbound email to simplify and reduce the costs of monitoring for potential violations
- Automatic encryption of sensitive communications for maximum ease of use and risk management
- Real-time policy enforcement to stop potential violations before they occur
- Automatic policy enforcement to avoid reliance on end users to understand and enforce policies
- Compliance with regulations such as such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, CA-SB1386, SEC and Gramm-Leach-Bliley
- Native content-filtering of outgoing messages based on customer-definable policies
The Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server is an appliance-based email encryption gateway that makes it easier to communicate securely with external partners and customers. The Messaging Server offers standards-based S/MIME, OpenPGP, Adobe PDF and Web-based encryption options for secure message delivery from Microsoft® Exchange and Lotus® Domino environments, and supports secure "Ad-hoc" email communication via Secure PDF, Webmail Pull and Webmail Push delivery.